As the cost of healthcare in the United States continues to rise, our system consistently ranks below other developed countries in quality, access, and efficiency. As the baby boomer population enters retirement—and Medicare eligibility—longer-term healthcare spending becomes more difficult to predict. With this new wave of eligible members, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) are positioned to implement innovative models that may reduce program expenditures while enhancing the quality of care.
In this on-demand webinar session, Verscend’s Sean Creighton, vice president of risk adjustment solutions, examines Medicare Advantage Value-Based Insurance Design against the backdrop of U.S. healthcare and explores how innovative payment and service delivery models can positively impact the system today.
You will benefit from insight on:
- How and why U.S. healthcare ranks against other countries
- A projected fiscal and geographic distribution of Medicare members
- How Value-Based Insurance Design
- Offers cost-sharing reductions
- Encourages enrollees to use the services that will help them most